Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Orleans Square: Mint Julep Bar [2]

UPDATE: As you may or may not know, last week I had a really bad cold and on several occasions I had to talk myself out of going to the parks to play. Well once I was well enough to go back to work I decided I was well enough to play in the parks (only for a half day though). 

To make myself happy, the first thing I did was go and get a mint julep and it turns out these drinks have magical healing powers as well. It felt amazing on my sore throat and soothed it quite nicely and it cleared up my sinuses. If you are feeling a little under the weather while at the parks but you still are playing because you aren't going to pass up this opportunity to go to Disneyland, get yourself a mint julep to help make you feel better.

Now if you don't like the mint juleps and you are sick at the parks, then get one anyway because if your sinuses are blocked then you can't taste it you will only feel the Disney magic working its way down your throat and healing you of your ailment. 

That is all.

-Charlotte

Mint Julep Bar review can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment