Sunday 22 April 2012

New Orleans Square: French Market [2]

I went back for lunch on one of my days off recently and I made a pleasant discovery.

First, I did get dessert because the fruit bowl just was just calling out to me. It is just blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries with a bit of whipped cream on top, but I think it is refreshing and doesn't fill you up like other desserts can. Disneyland food tends to be more on the filling side, so it is nice to find something light.



Now the pleasant discovery: the jambalaya has changed since last time I got it. When I reviewed the French Market the first time here, the jambalaya came with a side of wild rice this time, however, it came with a side of boiled vegetables. The jambalaya itself was also different in that the andouille sausage was not cubed as it has been in the past but sliced so you can actually tell there was sausage in it. My aunt and I both found the cubed andouille as an annoyance so that fact that they changed that is wonderful.




-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment