Saturday 14 April 2012

elecTRONica: End of the Line Club


 
 Tomorrow is the last night of elecTRONica and if you haven’t been and don't have a chance to make it over there, then here is what you missed out on.

There is dancing, lights, people wearing skin-tight costumes that have glow tape on them, and lots of alcohol for sale. In the back by Flynn's Arcade, there is a place called the End of the Line Club where they sell a variety of drinks. Additionally, there is a booth set up in the middle of the street in the Hollywood Backlot that sells the same drinks, but this is usually busier.

After work one day, I went with a couple of friends to go play in the parks where we ran into two others friends. From there we decided to spend time at elecTRONica before it ends. They all got either beer or the special Tron drinks and I got lemonade...that came in a glow-in-the-dark souvenir cup.



The lemonade in the souvenir cup cost $6 but there was a lot of lemonade and it was really good. Everyone else seemed to like it too, as I did share. The first couple of sips are delicious but after awhile, the amount of sugar in it begins to hit you. I did manage to finish it by the end of the night, though. So it is good just really sweet.

Other activities going on there was Flynn's Arcade with classic video games, outside the arcade there were four Wii's set up with a Tron game. Our friend was working that area and convinced us to play where I beat everyone. There was also a tournament on the Wii’s.



Overall it was a fun and interesting night. I'm still excited that elecTRONica is leaving but I did enjoy my night there, probably because of the people I was with.

And I have to say, I do love my souvenir cup.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment