Saturday 28 April 2012

Downtown Disney: Tortilla Jo's Taqueria


After class one Wednesday, I met up with two friends at Downtown Disney. They were in the same class as me, but I let them go on ahead because I was busy getting these:
















Photo and autograph by Disney Legend Marty Sklar!




After obtaining those, I went to Downtown Disney and met my friends at Tortilla Jo's Taqueria. It is a faster and cheaper option than Tortilla Jo's but seating is very limited and there aren’t so many options to choose from.

I ordered two steak tacos and they do it Subway style where they ask what you want on your tacos. It was fast since it was dead in Downtown Disney, but the workers there weren't happy at all. They were grumpy, which threw me off a bit and I was more than happy that I got my food fast and was able to escape to our table outside.

The tacos were just okay. I was pleased the meat had great flavour and was cooked just right. The only thing that bugged me was that they didn't have guacamole. Not even as an extra for an additional fifty cents, they just had none to speak of. Even my friend complained about that and she doesn't even like guacamole.

I probably won't go back unless I was with someone, and I wouldn't recommend it. And for $6 tacos I would expect something more and guacamole. I love guacamole.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment