Sunday 22 April 2012

Main Street U.S.A: Market House



The Market House on Main Street, U.S.A. sells food merchandise, the Main Street Popcorn, candy, and Minnie's Bake Shop items. It also sells coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and various other drinks.

I saw something on their menu that sounded delicious and I finally decided to order it: the cinnamon tea latte. It costs a little less than $3 and there is only one size but it is a decent size. I’ve never had a cinnamon tea latte and didn’t know what to expect from it. At first I thought it was going to taste like chai tea or but it didn't taste like that at all, to me it tasted like snickerdoodle cookies. There is this brand that sells gluten free snickerdoodle cookies that I absolutely love and this tea tasted exactly like it.



 While I was casually sipping on my tea, Peter Pan ran past me. I went to go take a picture with him and since it was a slow day in the park, or whatever his reason was, Peter asked me to walk with him. We strolled together over to Tomorrowland from Fantasyland until I was finally able to get my picture with him, tea in hand.




The only negative would be that a lot of the cinnamon in the tea fell to the bottom and at the end it was gritty, but I would still get this again, and again....and again.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment