Friday 2 March 2012

Garden Walk: Cheesecake Factory

Last December, I went to the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco so I already knew some cheap, gluten free options for myself. The hard part is finding something cheap. Most dishes are average $15 or so but the menu is HUGE so there are options.








To drink I got the hot caramel apple cider, which I first had that cold December night last year. This time is was a cold February night and my roommates and I had just been on Space Mountain twice so we were cold. Plus it is basically apple pie in a cup.








For dinner I was feeling a burger so I got the original, which is also the cheapest at $10. To make it gluten free, I got it ‘protein style’, which means wrapped in lettuce.



A full head of lettuce it would seem. The burger was good but the lettuce to patty ratio was ridiculous- way too much lettuce. The fries were good too; nothing special, but just like the fries at the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco, there was too much salt on them.







The service was fast, however it was also around 10 PM so they weren't that busy. The food was just 'eh', but the drink was amazing.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment