Tuesday 20 March 2012

Adventureland: Tiki Juice Bar

In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
All the birds sing words and the flowers croon
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!

The Tiki Juice Bar (powered by Dole) is located outside of the Tiki room, with one line leading in from the pre-show to the Tiki Room, and the other line located just outside the Tiki room area. You can get a variety of pineapple treats from soft serve, to juice, to spears.

For a good combination of two of those things, my friend and I both got the floats.


It is pineapple juice topped with the soft serve, which is called whip. I've gotten just the whip before and I liked that a lot, it was light and smooth but still had that tangy pineapple flavour with just a hint of creaminess. I like pineapple juice, just on its own, I've decided after experiencing this treat. I didn't like the float that much, which is the most expensive things at roughly $5. The combination of whip and juice was just strange to me and I'd rather have a sip of full blown pineapple juice or enjoy the subtly incorporated flavour of the fruit in the soft serve rather than the out of balance combination of the two.

For me I'll just keep getting the whip at a little under $4, and that is good enough for me. True, you don't get cherries or a tiny umbrella if you get just the whip, but I'll survive.




There is also a plus in the Tiki Room, you can eat and drink in there! Just please, for the cast members, pick up your trash. There are plenty of trash bins just outside that you can immediately deposit your garbage into as you leave.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment