Friday 11 May 2012

A Bug's Land: Juice Box [2]


When my family came to visit, we spent a bit of time in Bug's Land mainly because my little cousin could go on those rides and I insisted on getting a frozen drink. This time, though, instead of apple I got cherry. It did colour my lips and tongue a bit red but it was much better than the apple one.


First off, it was easier to sip. The apple one you had to melt in order to sip it where as this one you didn't have to; the ice was broken down enough to just keep on sipping.

The flavour was actually really good too. It wasn't too sweet and it tasted exactly like a slurpee from 7-11. I have been craving one for a while now and am happy I found an alternative that is close, if not better, than a slurpee. If I were to get one again, which I might, I'll get cherry- a final decision on this coming only after I taste and review the raspberry one.

Here's a picture of my cousin eagerly awaiting his own frozen drink. He likes apple juice so he got that one, and really loved it except we ran into the problem where they couldn't drink it so my uncle had to try to melt it with his hands.


 -Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment