Friday 10 August 2012

Carsland: Cozy Cone Motel [2]


I took that photo on June 15th, and yes, it was very crowded.

That night, my friends got Big Red's Apple Freeze from the Conecoction cone (the one selling little pretzel bites) and I got to try some. There is this foam on top that I've heard mixed reviews about, but I liked it and thought it was something different and unique. The rest of the drink is an apple cider slush. Not like the apple slush from the Bug's Land Juice Box, this one tastes like apple cider as opposed to apple juice.

The only problem they had was that it was just too sweet, so that's why I got to finish it off. Between the three of us, we were able to finish it but one person alone would not be able to handle that much sweetness.


The other drink I've had a few times now, is Ramone's 'Pear-of-dice' soda. It comes from the Churro cone that sells chorro bites and a cinnamon chocolate sauce.

Because it's purple, I've had a friend swear it was a berry soda, but from the name and the flavour I'm getting, it's a pear soda that just happens to be purple in colour. My guess is that it is purple because Ramone is purple. It is really good and really unique, it isn't anything you've tasted before, which is one reason I like it so much. The other reason is because it's just so darn tasty. It does taste like pear, but is also light and not too sweet.

 

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment