Saturday 16 June 2012

Carsland: Cozy Cone Motel





The Cozy Cone Motel is based off the car motel in the movie Cars and are now food stands. There is a total of five cones that sell different things:

From left to right when facing them:

Cone One- Churros
Cone Two- Ice Cream
Cone Three- Chili Cone Queso
Cone Four- Cone-coctions
Cone Five- Pop Cone

All five cones do, however sell the souvenir cone cups.

They have two sizes in the souvenir cups: 16 oz. ($9) and 32 oz. ($12) and they only come with a soft drink inside. Just a note though, they leak like crazy when you walk, no matter how much drink is left in there, you could have a drop left and it would still leak. But they look cool.

Also during the cast preview, I was able to have some of the pop cone, and it was interesting. They have two flavours and I had the dill pickle one, because that's all they gave us. I ended up eating the whole thing because I was confused as to how I felt about it and I was hungry. It didn't taste like dill pickle at all, but it had a weird flavour. I didn't like the pieces that had a lot of flavouring on it, too salty, but the ones that were a normal amount, I still don't know if I liked it or not. Still don't know how I feel about it, but I don't think I'll buy it.

You'll just have to try it and find out.

Each Cone also have some specialty drink that isn't at the other cones, but pretty much all the cones sell things that aren't gluten free.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment